- Featured Sponsored Online Engineering Programs & Short Courses:
- Vanderbilt UniversityM.Eng. in Engineering Management Online - Ranked in the top 15 globally. No GRE required.
- Purdue UniversityMS in Engineering Technology Online - 100% Online Master of Engineering Program
- MIT Sloan School of ManagementMIT Sloan Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Business Strategy online program - Develop an artificial intelligence integration plan online in 6 weeks, with MIT Sloan School of Management.MIT Sloan Machine Learning: Implementation in Business - Discover the opportunities for machine learning in business over 6 weeks online
- Harvard's VPALHarvard CRISPR: Gene-editing Applications online short course - Explore the applications and ethics of gene-editing in the Harvard VPAL CRISPR: Gene-editing Applications online short course.
Online Engineering Degree Options in Arkansas
Though most of the engineering schools in Arkansas offer classes online, only the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville offers online engineering degrees. Students seeking a Master of Science degree in engineering can choose from the Master of Science Engineering degree or the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Syracuse University's College of Engineering and Computer Science offers an online M.S. in Computer Engineering, teaching students to create groundbreaking hardware and software solutions, can be completed in as few as 15 months, and has GRE waivers available. A Bachelor's degree is required.
Click here for admissions information.
Arkansas Engineering Schools to Consider
The most prominent engineering program in Arkansas is at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. The Little Rock campus of the University of Arkansas also offers a four-year engineering degree.
In addition, both Arkansas Tech University at Russellville and Arkansas State University in Jonesboro offer bachelors degrees in engineering.
Though the main campus of the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville is the preeminent college town in Arkansas, Little Rock is the capital and largest city. The University of Arkansas Little Rock is the only engineering program located in Little Rock, but Harding University in Searcy is located nearby.
Bachelor’s in Engineering Degrees in Arkansas
There are 7 institutions that offer four-year Bachelor of Science Engineering degrees in Arkansas. The University of Arkansas at Fayetteville offers Bachelor degrees in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, and Biological Engineering.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Architectural and Construction Engineering, Civil and Construction Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology, Engineering Technology (Mechanical), and Systems Engineering.
Harding University in Searcy offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Graduate Engineering Degrees in Arkansas
The University of Arkansas at Fayetteville offers multiple Master of Science degrees in Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Enviromental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
There are a few doctoral engineering programs offered in Arkansas colleges. To highlight a couple: the University of Arkansas at Little Rock offers a Ph.D. in Engineering Science and Systems. The University of Arkansas at Fayetteville offers a Ph.D. in engineering with areas of emphasis in Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Microelectronics-Photonics Engineering.
Top Engineering Employers in Arkansas
Two of the top engineering companies in Arkansas are Brown Engineers LLC and Garver LLC.
Brown Engineers LLC, a recipient of a Circle of Excellence award, is an engineering firm that provides services to civil engineers, healthcare facilities, water and waste/water treatment centers, data centers and general contractors. Brown may have a staff or only about 20 people but almost half of them are registered mechanical or electrical engineers. Maverick Transportation Technology Center, Acxiom Data Center renovation and the Central Arkansas Water Treatment Plant are some of Brown Engineers completed projects.
Garver LLC is a multi-disciplinary award-winning engineering, planning and environmental services firm that specializes in transportation, surveys, water, aviation, construction, industrial, energy and development services. Of the 300 people employed at Garver, more than 60 are registered engineers. Springdale Northern Bypass, Little Rock National Airport taxiway and the Two Rivers Bridge project are a few of the many projects Garver has completed.
List of Accredited Engineering Programs
Engineering Degree GuideUse the following Engineering Degree Guide to find degrees in all different types of engineering, and to find engineering schools in every state in the U.S.
Engineering Degrees by Level
Computer Engineering Degrees
Electrical Engineering Degrees
Engineering Management Degrees
Mechanical Engineering Degrees
Civil & Bio Engineering Degrees
Online Engineering Degrees
Engineering Schools by State
The Top Engineering Degrees Online
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Masters in Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Computer Engineering
- - MSCE | Online MSCE
- Software Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- Online Computer Engineering
- Online Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering